You Want To Have One of The Best Roofing Contractors Provide You With A No Obligation Quote
Atlanta Roofing Guide is one of the best Atlanta Roofing Contractors in Georgia to ensure that your roof is eligible for an insurance claim before you call your insurance company.
Call Bill Jordan at 770-406-7949
Simply complete your contact information below and we will be in touch with your shortly for your Free Roof Assessment.
Receive Your No Obligation Quote
The best Roofing Contractors will have a list of points that must be covered.
This is what your Free Roof Assessment includes:
|1. Measure for and calculate for proper attic ventilation
2. Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
3. Inspect all valleys for cracks and deterioration.
4. Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
5. Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
6. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
7. Inspect flashing’s at all walls.
8. Check for loose shingles.
9. Inspect all pipe flashing’s for cracks.
10. Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
11. Check to see if shingles are brittle, curled or deteriorated.
12. Check all skylight and/or chimney flashing’s for proper installation and seal.
13. Check the condition of the actual skylights and/or chimney units.
14. Check for soft spots on the roof. (May indicate dry/wet rot)
15. Check in attic space for type of sheeting and condition.
16. Check insulation as well for condition and moisture.
17. Inspect seals on shingle to help prevent wind damage.
18. Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
19. Inspect for proper shingle overhang at gutters and eves.
20. Check for proper underlayment. (IE. Felt paper)
It is worth your time to receive your Free Roof Assessment from one Atlanta‘s Top Roofing Contractors . Receive a No Obligation Inspection from Atlanta Roofing Guide to be sure you can have your insurance claim approved.