FREE ROOF INSPECTION
Atlanta Roofing Guide can ensure that your roof is eligible for a claim before you call your insurance company.
For a FREE, NO Obligation
20-Point Roof Inspection
Fill out the form below.
20 Point Free Roof Inspection:
1. Measure for and calculate for proper attic ventilation.
2. Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
3. Inspect all valleys for cracks and deterioration.
4. Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
5. Check gutters, and downspouts for blockage.
6. Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
7. Inspect flashings at all walls.
8. Check for loose shingles.
9. Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
10. Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
11. Check to see if shingles are brittle, curled or deteriorated.
12. Check all skylight and/or chimney flashings for proper installation and seal.
13. Check the condition of the actual skylights and/or chimney units.
14. Check for soft spots on the roof. (May indicate dry/wet rot)
15. Check in attic space for type of sheeting and condition.
16. Check insulation as well for condition and moisture.
17. Inspect seals on shingle to help prevent wind damage.
18. Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
19. Inspect for proper shingle overhang at gutters and eves.
20. Check for proper underlayment. (IE. Felt paper)